CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Deputy Program Manager
- Job Title
- Deputy Program Manager
- Position ID
- Lee's Summit, MO
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to assist the Program Manager in overseeing oversee a government contract in Lee's Summit, MO providing correspondence management, file operations and maintenance and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Scanning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction; experience with developing and implementing operational procedures and policies; analyzing training needs and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct fact finding for special projects, respond timely to inquiries from the government and present written or oral briefings to management officials.
- Experience working with details and time-sensitive issues; demonstrated good decision-making skills and respond to high-pressure situations.
- Excellent time management skills to plan, manage and coordinate the dispatch of multiple staff over a sustained period of time.
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of the Program Manager in the Program Manager's absence.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: program business administration or management, public administration or management, accounting, project planning, project management or related fields.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Project Management Professional certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) in lieu of the educational requirements. PMP certification number and date shall be provided.
- Five (5) years of business or operational management experience.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance principles and methodologies.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $118,000.00 Annually to $118,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951