- Job Title
- Risk Manager
- Job ID
- multiple locations,
- Other Location
Longenecker & Associates (L&A) seeks a Project Risk Manager to lead the risk management program of a DOE Line Item Construction project. This role will be responsible for establishing and executing the project risk management program. Primary duties will include:
- Maintain Project Risk Management Plan,
- Lead discussions to collect risk information from technical leads and project team,
- Conduct risk identification sessions,
- Maintain risk register,
- Support risk handling plans,
- Estimate cost and schedule impacts,
- Perform quantitative risk analysis (i.e., Monte Carlo).
- Working knowledge of risk management,
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to obtain and maintain appropriate DOE security clearance,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe,
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently,
- Ability to use independent judgement for determining course of action,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Must be a U.S. Citizen; dual citizenship is not allowed.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting project risk management program,
- Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis (Crystal Ball, Pertmaster, Acumen, or equivalent),
- Earned Value Management Reporting.
Work is performed in an office setting.
May involve standing and walking for brief periods. May involve minimal or infrequent lifting or carrying.
LOCATION: Various locations: Oak Ridge, TN, Albuquerque, NM, Los Alamos, NM, Aiken, SC, Idaho Falls, ID
L&A is a woman-owned and operated small business with 30 years of experience providing technical, management, analytical, and other support to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) complex and sites, including many of the National Laboratories. We specialize in providing long-term and quick turnaround support in:
- Mission Assurance – an optimized and integrated suite of systems, tools, and processes that ensure compliance, enhanced performance, reduce costs, and increased efficiency.
- Project Delivery – including a wide range of capabilities directly related to tailoring the implementation of DOE Order 413.3B.
- Operations Support – providing expert advice and resources to strengthen high hazard operations, and business strategy – to underpin effective operations.
L&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is a policy of L&A to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
L&A Core Values:
- Honesty and integrity above all else.
- Safety, security and quality are the foundation of everything that we do.
- No surprises for the customer or the team.
- Consistently exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Listen to the customer to ensure we’re working on the right problem.
- Only accept assignments and arrangements that we are proud of and that are win-win.
- Proactively manage any real or perceived conflicts with our partners and clients.
- Continually demonstrate our commitment to the success of our clients’ projects.
- Treat clients and team members with respect.
- Assure that people are fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Don’t take risks with the reputation of the individuals or the company.
- Foster trust and loyalty among our team and with our clients.
- Always work as a team and support one another.