Senior Software QA Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Software QA Engineer
- Job ID
- San Antonio, TX 78229
- Other Location
Senior Software QA Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior Software QA Engineer to join our growing team. The software quality assurance engineer will monitor every phase of the software development process to ensure design quality is up-to-standard. This position will ensure that our products work before they are released to the public.
- Provide mentorship and support to QA engineers
- Be involved in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
- Break down entire process into goals such as verifications, activities, measurements, abilities, and commitments.
- Research user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Checking and reviewing QA artifacts
- Tracking new requirements for the project
- Arranging hardware and software requirements
- Identifying and managing risks
- Ensuing content and structure of all testing documents
- Reviewing reports prepared by QA engineers
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Experience creating test plans, code automated tests and manual tests
- Scripting and documentation
- Experience coding in Python, Bash and Powershell.
- Experience with practices in both continuous integration and continuous delivery deployments.
- Experience with system administration and network engineering.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment, prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
- Other preferred experience in: Test Automation, Selenium, Continuous Integration, Functional Testing, Networking, Gitlab, Defect/Bug Tracking, Regression Testing, Load Testing, UI testing, DevOps
- Minimum Clearance Level: Active Secret Security Clearance Required
We are proud to offer a comprehensive package of valuable employee benefits including:
- Group Health Plan
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life, Accident & Disability Insurance Benefits
- Adoption Assistance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Time Off
Def-Logix, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Required Skills
Python, Bash, and Powershell
Python, Test Automation, Quality Assurance, Scripting and documentation, Selenium, Continuous Integration, Computer Science, Gitlab, Functional Testing, Defect/Bug Tracking, Regression Testing, Load Testing, UI testing, DOD Security Clearance