CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Administrative Specialist
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
CPP is seeking an experienced Administrative Specialist to support an existing Government Client in providing executive level administrative assistant support and quality customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage reports and track all office correspondence
- Provide administrative duties to maintain office operations
- Ensure quality control measures are followed
- Monitor administrative process performance and implement process improvement
- Maintain a close and responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities in the office
- Coordinate analyzing, reviewing and submitting tasker responses and develop an effective workflow process for internal and external taskers
- Manage daily and long-range calendar support for leadership and the senior leader locator process
- Coordinate schedules, invitations, agendas, briefing charts, location set-up, and logistics for meetings and events
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years of experience performing the responsibilities listed above
- Previous Federal Government Administrative support experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers/clients
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An active Secret Security Clearance is required
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $34.00 Hourly to $34.00 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951