Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Seattle, WA 98104
- Other Location
This Business Analyst position is supporting a tax software company in the Seattle area. The role is remote but the person will need to work west coast hours. This person will be working within the product management department and will be handling process improvement, user acceptance testing, etc. Six month role.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and implement solutions for provisioning customers and products, calculating usage, and billing customers
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes with internal stakeholders and develop optimization strategies
- Define, document, and perform user acceptance testing for beta and general availability launch readiness
- Assist in coordinating and creating beta and demo accounts as needed by the business
- Help perform necessary provisioning, usage, and billing workflow steps such as data mapping
- Assist in identifying and automating manual steps needed to provision customers effectively
- Work with the broader product management team to better understand current provisioning, usage, and billing challenges and provide recommendations for workflow improvements
- Assist with data analysis and team coordination on high priority projects on the roadmap
- Define and track success measurements for newly implemented processes and workflows
- Assist with the collection of detailed provisioning requirements including but not limited to user stories for engineering to execute against
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to drive results through influence.
- Exceptional English written and oral communication skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience working with back-office systems such as Salesforce or Zuora
- Advanced technical skills. Computer science exposure and/or enjoy writing code as a hobby.
- Familiar with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems.
- Some experience with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC