Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Tool Room Technician (CNC)
- Job Title
- Tool Room Technician (CNC)
- Job ID
- Albion, IN 46701
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!! Apply today!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Albion, IN
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Tool Room Technicians!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Tool Room Technicians in our Albion facility. The starting pay for this position is $25.70 / hour. We also offer a $1,000 Referral Bonus and a $1,000 Retention Bonus!
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Tool Room Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Possess the ability to operate a variety of mills, lathes, and grinders while holding specified tolerances.
- Setting up and operating conventional, special purpose, and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines to fabricate and/or repair metal and nonmetal parts.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Ability to read blueprints, sketches, and drawings.
- Ability to read work instructions, write production, and quality information
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as required
- Able to read and understand written/verbal instructions in English.
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.