Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Seasonal Contract Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days
- Job Title
- Seasonal Contract Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Days
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Job, Seasonal, 12-Week Contract, Days, Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to join the Methodist Team. This is a Seasonal, 12-Week Contract, Days, job opportunity.
In this challenging Intensive Care Unit Registered Nursing position, the Registered Nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned critical care patients. The Register Nurse will provide direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). The RN will direct and supervise other assigned team members and will collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: at least 1 year Critical Care RN job experience required
One of the best places to work in North Texas just keeps getting better. Methodist Dallas Medical Center is home to the new Charles A. Sammons Tower, dedicated to emergency, trauma, and critical care. Our Level 1 Trauma Center, one of only three in Dallas County, features a rapid CT scanner for trauma and emergency imaging. We offer an advanced primary stroke center and a transplant center for adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplants. Founded in 1927, Methodist Dallas is Methodist Health System's largest hospital, with 585 private rooms. It is one of the leading teaching and referral hospitals in Texas, and it offers an exciting, demanding, and fulfilling career for professionals, where you can work with complex, high-acuity cases. Other expertise includes:
- The nation's first hospital certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and the first in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer treatment.
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission.
- American College of Cardiology (ACC) Foundation NCDR ACTION Registry®-GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award for excellence in heart attack care.