Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neuro ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
- Job Title
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Neuro ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Intensive Care Unit and Neuro ICU Registered Nurse (RN) Job, Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced Intensive Care Unit and Neuro ICU Registered Nurses to join the Methodist Team. Full-time and Seasonal Contract work available.
In this challenging ICU and Neuro ICU Registered Nursing position, the Registered Nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned critical care patients. The Register Nurse will provide direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). The RN will direct and supervise other assigned team members and will collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care.
ICU and Neuro ICU Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
ICU and Neuro ICU Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
- Current additional certifications as required by the department (NHISS for Neuro)
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: at least 6 months Critical Care RN job experience required
Since 1927, Methodist Dallas Medical Center has served North Texas as a leader in sophisticated and compassionate medical care. Our hospital features all-private rooms with 585 beds, and the medical staff at Methodist Dallas includes more than 250 physicians with expertise in more than 60 medical specialties.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center has been named a Best Place to Work for 15 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. We have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.