- Job Title
- Job ID
- SOUTH PASADENA, FL 33707
- Other Location
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION Elevation Property Management, LLC ('EPM'), a subsidiary of Elevation Financial Group, LLC is a provider of property management services for multifamily properties throughout Florida and the Southeast. Currently managing over 2,500 units, EPM provides services to independent senior living facilities, multifamily facilities, Section 8 and Section 236 properties, troubled properties and conventional workforce housing apartment complexes. Our mission is to pursue excellence in service to our residents and stewardship to our properties.
CATEGORY Maintenance FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Part-Time SHIFT Days LOCATION Lutheran Residences TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS 0% POSITION Porter DESCRIPTION
Elevation Property Management, LLC is hiring a Porter to join the Maintenance Department at our property located in South Pasadena. We are looking for someone with prior experience and who has a passion to serve with excellence.
- Primary work is daily cleaning and maintaining inside and outside of building to include, but not limited to mopping, vacuuming floors 1-12, dusting, cleaning of windows, stairwells, porches, pressure washing and minor painting and assisting maintenance with vacant turns as necessary.
- Person must be detail-oriented, work well with others and take direction with little supervision.
- Inspects the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure common areas and amenities are neat and free of litter at all times.
- Removes trash and remaining items from vacant apartments prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable, and cleans and maintains storage areas.
- Completes assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Maintenance Supervisor or Property Manager, and assists the make-ready specialist in the turn over process.
- Distributes notices and communications to residents as necessary.
- Informs appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests and others.
- Demonstrates customer services skills by treating residents and others with respect, answering resident questions, and responding sensitively to complaints about maintenance services.
- Complies with the Company’s safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in property's routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety re laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulations, requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of response and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual(s).
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Company, property, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity. Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research areas subscribing to the Internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate methods to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area of responsibility.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible availability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb ladders, reach, carry objects, and crawl in confined areas.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to twenty-five (25) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, which may include weekends and/or holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Read, understand, and comply with product labels, safety, and policy, and procedure manuals.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, moved aids, mechanical equipment, and measuring devices.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in a variety of practical situations and follow standard procedures.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts and respond courteously to questions.
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status as protected by law.
Elevation Property Management, LLC. participates in the e-Verify program.
We are a Drug-Free Workplace, Employment subject to passing a drug test.