Fast, Friendly, and Flexible
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products and related components in the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets. Rockwell American is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
CDL Driver Class A - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- CDL Driver Class A - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- New Holland, PA 17557
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in New Holland, PA
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Assemblers!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift CDL Drivers – Class A in our New Holland, PA facility.
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
CDL Drivers – Class A are responsible for the following:
- Deliver company product to customer following FMCS and company policies
- Maintain a valid license and medical card.
- Operation Truck/Trailer according to FMCS regulation and company policies.
- Complete all HOS and driver log requirements on ELD device or paper log if device is inoperative.
- Inspect truck/trailer before and after operating equipment and document using ELD device or paper form if device is inoperative.
- Report any defects immediately to your supervisor. Do not operate a truck/trailer not passing inspection
- Verify load is secure before leaving lot.
- Unstrap load for customer to unload. Verify all boxes/skids are unloaded.
- Obtain signature on BOL and payment if required.
- Contact supervisor to resolve issues with customer delivery.
- Notify supervisor of unexpected delays.
- Complete all required company documents in a timely manner after each route.
- Perform other tasks or duties as assigned
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Must have valid Class A CDL license and medical card
- Must have a clean driving record
- Be Registered with the FMCSA Commercial Driver License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Text "ROCKWELL" to 25000 to Apply!!
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.