Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. Director Enterprise Sales
- Job Title
- Sr. Director Enterprise Sales
- Position ID
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry.
Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
As our company continues to grow and expand, Sourceability is looking for a committed and versatile Sr. Director of Enterprise Sales who is ready to drive revenue for our SaaS-based business lines and products. Reporting to the Vice President, this person will play a key role as they expand our company’s business reach throughout our focused territories in USA and EU regions with key focus through digital means.
This leader needs to have strong B2B SaaS Enterprise sales and management experience or understanding, is a student of the Challenger Style of sales, and possesses a burning desire to succeed. They will iterate and build upon our current SaaS sales strategy and organization while providing definition and implementation of the plan to exceed sales objectives. The candidate will be expected to offer alternative digital sales strategies as they see appropriate in order to iterate and drive this them team to success.
Furthermore, candidate would be expected to be able to work with digital marketing and product teams in order to close the loop with released features and campaigns targeting enterprise customers. This is expected to be done by having hands on capability with modern CRM tools and having the capabilities to build multiple sales funnels within such tools to create scalable and transparent progress for set KPIs. The candidate will be expected to participate in creating quarterly and yearly KPIs as a result and stride to achieve them by building necessary teams and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a proven understanding of selling “disruptive, habit changing” software into mid- and large enterprise customers. A huge plus if they have experience selling solutions into the electronics industry vertical.
- Develop and manage the sales pipelines and reflect them within company’s CRM tool such as HubSpot to create clear guidelines for the team to follow through.
- Evaluate and understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget & authority. Lead the efforts of finding the champion within each customer for our product portfolio.
- Carry out product demonstrations/presentations in person and online.
- Responsible for filling out and driving the RFI/RFP’s process.
- Practice clear and effective communication with prospects/customers.
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches as well as utilizing latest digital tools such as Loom, Hopin and etc.
- Manage customers throughout post sale process (onboarding, support, etc.)
- Provide feedback to digital marketing and help them innovate through their digital mediums such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, Twitter and etc to support the success of the sales function.
- Help to inspire the existing team members in USA & Europe to onboard our SaaS platform/s creating a rock star image of the entire SaaS sales platform/s & tool/s.
- Provide the global product team direct end user feedback that can be used to provide a competitive analysis of our products and tools
- Develop collaborative relationships with the executive team to support the needs of the direct sales team, including marketing, sourcing and product.
- Be an engaged, present and a metric driven colleague.
- Other duties as assigned.
· 10+ years sales and management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar industry.
· Proven leader and motivator. Entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll up sleeves, get it done and "lead from the front”.
· Established contacts and relationships with potential business partners in key markets, particularly ERP, EMS, distribution, and OEMs involved in the electronics ecosystem is a plus.
· Exceptional management skills and experience building digital sales teams.
· Customer-focused with proven knowledge of Challenger sales processes and solution-selling strategies.
· Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships
· Excellent presentation skills with an ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand needs and deliver solutions.
· Bonus points for any history selling/managing SaaS-based solutions into the electronics industry vertical.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.