Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Stormwater Project Manager
- Job Title
- Stormwater Project Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas or Houston, TX
- Other Location
Position: Stormwater Project Manager
Industry: Engineering or Science
Location: Dallas or Houston, TX
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Apex Companies, LLC, a leading national environmental consulting and services company, is seeking a Project Manager to provide strong, hands-on management of stormwater compliance, inspection & BMP maintenance and repair projects for multiple strategic client accounts.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
The successful candidate will collaborate with our large and growing stormwater services team that includes accredited stormwater professionals, in-house field and construction technicians, and administrative professionals in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that facilitates professional development.
Your Responsibilities as a Stormwater Project Manager:
- Overall budget, safety and quality responsibility for stormwater maintenance and repair projects for strategic clients;
- Foster continued and expanded strong client relationships;
- Manage the scheduling and execution of routine stormwater maintenance at client facilities;
- Mentor and guide field staff in stormwater BMP inspection and repair, erosion control, construction projects, and other water quality projects;
- Fostering strong client relationships, including internal clients;
- Team-building, including mentoring of field and office staff to foster safe work practices; and,
- Demonstrate leadership in facilitating procedural innovations to ensure compliance with scopes of work while improving on efficiencies.
Why you'll love working with us:
- Dynamic and collaborative professional environment that facilitates professional growth.
- Growing company with strong backlog of diverse stormwater projects and clients.
- Company-subsidized medical and dental, and vision plan.
- Company-paid life, short- and long-term disability.
- Paid Time Off, 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Science/Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years of stormwater project management experience with project budget, safety, and quality responsibility;
- Strong time-management and exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate others;
- Experience managing mobile technology and cloud-based applications;
- Strong safety record with focus on implementing and following safe work practices;
- Hands-on construction, underground utility, or facilities management experience; OSHA 10-Hr Construction, 40-Hour Hazwoper, or other relevant OSHA training and certification strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.