Fast, Friendly, and Flexible
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products and related components in the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets. Rockwell American is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Machine Operator - 1st Shift
- Job Title
- Machine Operator - 1st Shift
- Job ID
- Fresno, CA 93725
- Other Location
Hiring immediately for manufacturing and production positions in Fresno, CA
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Machine Operators!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Machine Operators in our Fresno, CA facility.
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our Machine Operators are at the core of our business and contribute largely to our company’s success. In this position, you will be responsible for performing set up and operating press brake and roll machinery in order to form parts required to meet the needs of our customers. We’re looking for Machine Operators who are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and can work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Repetitive lifting, twisting and bending, in a manufacturing plant setting
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations
- Ability to read and interpret safety documents, operating and maintenance instructions, equipment manuals, production report, and schedules
- Basic computer skills may be required depending on the machine
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Possess a good work ethic and be adaptable
- Capable of working in a non-climate-controlled, fast-paced production environment
- Be dependable and detail oriented
- Be a team player, who is flexible and easily adapts to change
- Ability to follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely, and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
Text "Rockwell" to 25000 to Apply!!
Rockwell American, a Dexter company, is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.