Nondestructive Testing - Project Management Opportunity- Tucson
- Job Title
- Nondestructive Testing - Project Management Opportunity- Tucson
- Job ID
- Tucson, AZ 85713
- Other Location
Nondestructive Testing – Project Manager
Western Technologies Inc. is looking for a NDT Project Manager to help lead its well-established business to sell, manage, and perform services Company-wide. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership ability and a Level II certification in UT, RT, MT, and PT (A person holding a current ASNT III certification in at least one or more disciplines and/or experience with Phased Array is preferred) and inspection with AWS / CWI, and 10+ years experience serving commercial construction or industrial industries.Essential Functions• Report directly to area NDT Director.
• Sell, manage, and perform NDT services Company-wide.
• Assist NDT Technical Director with aggressive growth strategy and QA/QC oversight.
• Lead NDT training and career development programs Company-wide.
• Assist project managers Company-wide with technical challenges.
• Write and interpret inspection and administrative procedures.
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and safety.
• Ability to work and lead effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Western Technologies is a leading professional services firm offering consulting services in the southwestern United States in the fields of geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting and allied services, construction materials engineering, construction inspection, materials quality control and nondestructive testing.
We offer an yearly performance bonus, salary, and an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid time off, 401k and more. Learn more about us and/or apply on-line at wt-us.com.