CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Assistant Program Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Program Manager
- Position ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc seeks an Assistant Program Manager (APM) with high quality standards and attention to detail to assist the Program Manager in the delivery of Administrative Support Services on a federal government contract.
- Supervising employees in the successful execution of the contract requirements
- Ensuring quality work is completed on schedule
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience working in/with the United States Navy and familiar with the organizational structure of Navy squadrons
- Experience supervising a large, distributed workforce
- Holds an Active DoD Secret Clearance
- 3 years of supervisory/management experience in areas of Administrative Support, Personnel Management, and Travel Administrative Support
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Suite
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5 years of supervisory/management experience
- PMP/PMI Certification Project Management
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $95,000.00 Annually to $110,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951