Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
- Job Title
- Data Engineer
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02110
- Other Location
- New Jersey/ New York
RxSense is a forward-thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface. We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have both a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space and a direct to consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a data engineer to join our Data and Analytics organization. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze and interpret complex data and provide resolutions to data issues.
- Coordinate with data analyst to validate requirements, perform interviews with users and developers.
- Perform tests and validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements.
- Perform ETL tuning and SQL tuning.
- Perform data modeling and schema design, including dimensional and big data modeling.
- Designing and implement a data conversion strategy from legacy to new platforms.
- Perform design validation, reconciliation, and error handling in data load processes.
- Design and prepare technical specifications and guidelines including ER diagrams and related documents.
- Deep expertise in data extraction, data wrangling, and data preparation
- Experience with ETL/Data Transformation and one or more related products such as Informatica and SSIS.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience in building AWS Data Pipelines using Python/Scala, Apache Spark, SparkSQL, S3 Data Lake, Snowflake
- Good to have - Experience with any of the NoSQL datastores such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Location – New Jersey / New York area or Boston