Working with Concordis
The world of consulting and contract staffing can be confusing. Our vision is to make transparency the norm in the industry. That starts with the recruiting process. In addition to disclosing bill and pay rates (which you can explore using our rate calculator), we want to walk you through our typical recruiting process so you know what to expect.
Search Open Jobs
Cloud Systems Enablement Analyst
- Job Title
- Cloud Systems Enablement Analyst
- Kirkland, WA
- Other Location
- Business Process Enablement and Automation
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Document current and future state business process flow diagrams and system documentation.
- Develop working relationships with team members and staff to champion, coach and embed new systems and processes.
- IT System Enablement
- Work with team members to elicit system and workflow requirements for new technologies.
- Evaluate, design, configure, test and deploy new technologies and improvement.
- Microsoft 365: Under the direction and partnership of the system administrators, leverage available modules and app services to build enhanced collaboration and workflow capabilities.
- CRM: Under the direction and partnership of the system administrators, provide support and system improvements for business enablement through processes, workflows and architecture. New Cloud Technologies: Lead the deployment of new SaaS cloud applications. Identify integration opportunities to connect and automate workflows across disparate systems.
- Oversee system enhancements and deployments from inception to completion. Partner with team members to cross-train and coach on impacts to existing technology and infrastructure.
- Provide system administration as required.
- Manage users, profiles and roles.
- Manage and update security models.
- Install and configure new release features.
- Collaborate with external vendors and consultants to ensure seamless transitions when new technology solutions are delivered and installed.
- Business Process Embedment
- Serve as the change management lead related to new system and process rollouts by developing and conducting training sessions for internal teams.
- Manage the roll out, adoption and embedment of new processes and related system enhancements with staff in the organization.
- Develop end user training documentation.
- Continuous Improvement
- Research emerging technologies with the business objectives and process efficiency in mind.
- Proactively be on the lookout for ways to improve business and system processes that deliver enhanced value to the organization. Identify ways to add new functionality to existing systems.
- Manage a backlog of user feedback and requests related to existing systems. Incorporate changes as needed to address the evolving needs of the organization.
- Assume additional duties as required.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or behavior required to be successful in this role.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to identify solutions and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine focus on customer service.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of data management.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills - able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines.
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail while maintaining focus on the big picture.
- 3+ years of serving in a Systems Analyst or Business Analyst role, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 environment (Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Power Platform).
- Proficient in CRM platform administration and capabilities (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or equivalent).
- Proficient in business requirements management and documentation.
- Microsoft certifications a plus, but not required.
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions Associate.
- Salesforce certifications a plus, but not required.
- Administrator/ Advanced Administrator
- Platform App Builder.
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework and processes.
- Experience in the following industries preferred: hospitality, public relations, high tech, human resources, executive office.
- Business Process Enablement and Automation
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Do Better Business With Us
1500 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
© 2020 Concordis by 003 LLC