Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- SEO Manager
- Position ID
- Other Location
SEO Manager – Ecommerce (Remote)
Sourceability LLC is a leader and innovator in the electronic industry’s supply chain. We are transforming the way sourcing and purchasing electronic components are done, bringing it into the new millennium with an exciting and robust ecosystem of digital solutions. We are seeking an SEO Manager who is preferably familiar with the electronic components industry and have deep familiarity with B2B ecommerce space. The SEO Manager will be in charge of advising our development team to technically optimize our ecommerce marketplace website, Sourcengine.com, for crawl, rank, and indexing in all major search engines. An extensive understanding of on-page and off-page SEO and PDP optimization is a must. This role will work alongside our ecommerce product manager and development team, our content team, and marketing team.
- Lead all tech SEO activities such as auditing, troubleshooting and management of SEO dashboard tech tools
- Optimize B2B ecommerce site for crawl, rank, indexation, and speed
- Advise on best practices, site architecture, and interface design for crawl optimization
- Troubleshoot Google Search Console errors
- Provide technical SEO guidance to development team responsible for everyday work streams
- Perform ongoing tech audit and monitoring of SEO tools
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
- Act as an Agile Product Owner and establish a prioritized backlog of SEO tasks, set SEO goals, and work iteratively with the development team to achieve the goals
- Expert knowledge of on- and off-page SEO
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, title tags, meta descriptions, heading tags, indexing issues
- Expert knowledge of common SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.) to perform technical audits of site and draft onsite/technical optimization instructions for implementation
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- 5+ years of experience in a role primarily focused on SEO for ecommerce sites
- Thorough understanding of website best practices and factors which influence crawl, rank, indexation, display within search engines
- Proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth
- Intimate familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Previous experience with JIRA in an Agile environment
- Strong communication/presentation skills, including PowerPoint deck building and comfortable speaking in front of high-level stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related fields
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A friendly team and supportive management who encourages personal and career growth
- An environment that welcomes diverse voices and creative inputs
- Flexible work hours
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.