Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Cardiovascular Operating Room RN Days
- Job Title
- Cardiovascular Operating Room RN Days
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75237
- Other Location
Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) job, Full-Time Days, Methodist Charlton Hospital
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is seeking an experienced Cardiovascular Registered Nurse to join our Operating Room Team. This is for a Full-Time Days job opportunity.
The Cardiovascular Operating Room Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. The Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging nursing position, the Registered Nurse will collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our Operating Room patients in advanced facilities that include a primary stroke center and a long-term acute care unit. The Cardiovascular Operating Room RN must have at least 1 year of RN Operating Room Nursing experience and preferred experience with CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft), GYN (Gynecological), and Orthopedic surgeries.
Operating Room Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Operating Room Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification and ACLS
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- At least 1-year Operating Room RN experience
Since 1975, Methodist Charlton Medical Center has been both a trusted healthcare provider and teaching hospital for the people of southwest Dallas County.
Methodist has been named a Best Place to Work for 14 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. But, most important, we have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.