CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Security Support Administrator
- Job Title
- Security Support Administrator
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Security Support Administrator shall be responsible for supporting a government agency with implementing the physical security plan for the agency and serve as the Verifying Official and Local Registration Authority (VO/LRA) for the agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the government agency with the administrative functions of the agency’s Physical Security Plan
- Support the government agency with clearance management through the DoD security systems such as Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and Central Verification (CVS) or similar security systems.
- Enter new records and assist in maintaining the organizational Employee Access Database.
- Serve as a Verifying Official/Local Registration Authority (VO/LRA) for issuance of official DoD Identification Cards, IAW DoD Directive 5200.2-R Personnel Security Program, and DoD Directive 5200.08-R, DoD Physical Security Program.
- Process requests through the Security Office for facility access badges, such as the Defense Biometric Identification (DBIDS) cards.
- Manage, update, and modify building and office suite access privileges.
- Issue and control visitor badges.
- Assist with Distinguished Visitor parking assignments.
- Assist with visitor office assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment.
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have full working knowledge and be proficient in the use of all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Access, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint), Service Now (a customizable, commercial off the shelf (COTS)).
- Must have working knowledge of SharePoint and have the skills and ability to use the worldwide web (WWW).
- Have a working knowledge of the Office of the Secretary of Defense and Department of Defense writing styles.
- Have a working knowledge of correspondence tracking systems (preferably have knowledge with the OSD Correspondence and Tracking System (CATMS) and Task Management Tool (TMT) (a customized COTS tracking system).
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $18.74 Hourly to $18.74 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951