Business Intelligence Analyst Job - Full - Time - Causeway Solutions
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Analyst Job - Full - Time - Causeway Solutions
- Job ID
Causeway Solutions is a leading provider of innovative data services and actionable analytics. We empower our clients to make smart, timely, data driven decisions through real time insights into risks and opportunities. We are actively recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst, who will report to the VP of Analytics, from a remote work location.
The Position (in priority order)
- DEVELOP VISUAL DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS IN POWER BI: The primary responsibility of the Business Intelligence Analyst will be to develop reports and dashboards within our Power BI platform to deliver insights both internally and externally.
- ORGANIZE AND EXPAND BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE FOOTPRINT: The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for expanding our BI platform and contribute to a robust reporting platform by organizing and expanding the offerings we provide to our clients. The Business Intelligence Analyst will also make Causeway materials visually consistent and develop templates that will increase efficiency in the development of marketing materials.
- CREATE DISCOVERY ROADMAP FOR CREATION OF NEW INSIGHTS: As new reports and dashboards are requested by internal staff and external clients; Business Intelligence Analyst will develop a workflow process to manage and queue reports and create dashboards
- WORK WITH TECHNOLOGY TEAM TO CREATE REPORTING DATA MODELS: The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with the VP of Technology to create and maintain a reporting data model to feed dashboards and reports. Business Intelligence Analyst must be able to perform data manipulation tasks using available and most appropriate data management tools to synthesize data into analytical data sets.
- DEVELOP AND DEPLOY PRODUCT MARKETING AND CREATE DEMAND MATERIALS: The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with the VP of Analytics and Insights to create marketing and “create demand” materials around reporting and the dashboard suite.
- MAINTAIN WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SUITE AND OFFER SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT: Business Intelligence Analyst will maintain a working knowledge of our current Business Intelligence Suite residing in Power BI and Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform and stay abreast of updates and advancements that would benefit Causeway Solutions and its clients.
- Hands-on experience analyzing, interpreting and presenting data using industry prevalent software (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, R Shiny, etc.)
- Experience with Power BI licensing and dashboarding a plus.
- Understand and hands-on use of ETL tooling to centralize and standardize data coming from one or more source systems.
- Knowledge of DAX language.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Platform.
- Proven ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytics, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated capabilities to be creative in visualizing complex information.
- Demonstrated track record of successful management in stressful professional situations.
- Experience in political or advocacy data is a plus.
- Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
- Self-starter willing to work and lead independently
- Ability to work remotely
- Comfortable with data visualization theories but able to work outside of “book knowledge” and apply theories to real life.
- Proactive collaborator utilizing virtual tools
- Desire to remain current on new data technologies and how they could augment department
- Comfortable with numbers and data but also able to present complex information visually to non-technical individuals.
- Quick thinker who can adjust on the fly to ensure quality products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly detail oriented when it comes to numbers and data
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communicator
- Ability to build and maintain relationships both internally – and externally.
- Highly collaborative and able to work closely with other opinions.
About Causeway Solutions:
Causeway Solutions is America’s premier decision science firm driving influence marketing campaigns for political, advocacy, and brand clients utilizing state-of-the-art predictive modeling and strategic analysis. Through our custom algorithms, we provide highly targeted insights that measure public sentiment and deliver actionable data to our customers. Starting with the information available at your fingertips our experienced team will work together with you to understand your problems, assess your needs and generate customized analytics to provide real-world solutions that accomplish your goals.