Join the Parkview Team
We are the Best Place To Work, Practice Medicine & Receive Care
Respiratory Therapist (RT)- Full Time- Pueblo, CO.
- Job Title
- Respiratory Therapist (RT)- Full Time- Pueblo, CO.
- Job ID
- Pueblo, CO
- Other Location
Are you ready for an opportunity that honors your skills as a Respiratory Therapist ? We are currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to join our team at Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, CO. We have full time and PRN shifts available.
Parkview is a 350-bed acute care teaching hospital that is privately owned and governed. Parkview provides a full array of benefits including tuition reimbursement, health insurance, an on-site Health & Fitness Center, and child care.
Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs patient centered care or service
- Understands and utilizes Respiratory Pharmacology
- Perform Oxygen Therapy, Diagnostic, and other Therapeutic Procedures
- Understands and Practices Regulatory Agencies Requirements
- Performs invasive and noninvasive ventilation
- Demonstrates knowledge of equipment
- Performs Neonatal invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Performs 12 Lead ECK/Rhythm Strip, Bronchial Hygiene, RSV Washing, and other duties as requested
Respiratory Therapist Education and Job Requirements:
- Current Colorado Respiratory Therapist License
- Registered Respiratory Therapist through National Board of Respiratory Care preferred but NOT required (Non-Registered RT applicants)- Certified
- Respiratory Therapist through National Board of Respiratory Care
- AAS degree in Respiratory Therapy through AMA approved school or recognized program of study by NBRC
- Respiratory Therapy experience preferred but not required. We welcome New Graduates !
Parkview hospital offers a team focused atmosphere, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic employee and community-centric culture. Our technology advancements and easy access to care continues to make us a leader in healthcare and the largest employer in Pueblo, CO. We are extremely proud of our achievements and national recognitions, such as being ranked as a High Performing Hospital in Orthopedics by the U.S. News & World Report. Come experience for yourself why we are known for being the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care! If you would like join our incredible team at Parkview Medical Center, feel free to contact me or apply today!
Crystal Apodaca (719) 569-5688