Traveling Nurse Practitioner
- Job Title
- Traveling Nurse Practitioner
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
Healogics is hiring a Traveling Nurse Practitioner to join our Wound Care Centers in the state of Kentucky and Indiana. Healogics is proud to offer Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO) Therapy training.
This is a Full-Time Traveling Nurse Practitioner position, the hours will be Monday- Friday 8 am to 5 pm. This provider will work Full-Time covering our current providers when they are absent from the clinic. We have clinics available for coverage in the state of Kentucky and Indiana.
Under the supervision of a physician, the Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) is responsible for providing high-quality wound care within a Healogics Wound Care Center.
Nurse Practitioner job responsibilities:
- Evaluates and manages patients for wound care and ensuring delivered care meets current standards of practice.
- Adheres to Healogics clinical practice guidelines for wound care
- Performs nursing care that is accurate, efficient and consistent with the patient’s needs.
- Coordinates the patient plan of care with the physician and the facility’s clinical disciplines to address patient needs, evaluate the effectiveness of care, and assess changes to the patient medical condition to ensure healing outcome goals.
- Ensures that education is provided to the facility staff regarding the management of the patient’s wound(s).
- Maintains communication and a working relationship with the facility Administrator, DON, team of health care providers, and patient family members in regards to wound care services
- Demonstrates competency in the position of wound care including assessment, debridement, wound dressings, skin substitutes and hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program to optimize quality service and maintain a high level of patient satisfaction.
- Serves as a patient advocate, initiating action to provide continuity of care outside the facility setting.
Nurse Practitioner Experience Requirements:
- MSN - Board certified
- Nurse Practitioner license
- Minimum two-years clinical experience
- Wound Care/Dermatology experience a plus
- DEA License
Why become a Healogics Specialty Nurse Practitioner?
- Excellent work/life balance - no nights; no weekends; no call
- Competitive compensation model and bonus structure
- Malpractice coverage including tail
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
- Training & Certification in Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO)
- CME allowances and much more!
Healogics’ Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- CME Allowance – 40 hours included in training
- Corporate-Matched 401K
- Tuition Assistance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Telemedicine Services
- Express Scripts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Legal Reference Program - Estate Planning
- Aetna Discount Programs
If you’re interested in joining the Healogics team, please call or email us at 904.694.4061or Faith.Meyer@healogics.com