SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Key Account Manager - Ingredients (Remote)
- Job Title
- Key Account Manager - Ingredients (Remote)
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Key Account Manager, Food Manufacturing, Remote
The Key Account Manager leads the account specific projects with assigned key customers in the US and achieve the key business success measurements as well as develops the business strategy and execution plan against these assigned key Accounts. The Key Account Manager is also responsible for executing the strategy of business growth through diversification within these customers with a primary focus on developing ice cream business via RFP and proactive innovation selling.
Key Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver Results – Deliver and surpass targets set by the business: Volume, forecast accuracy, Market Share, etc
- Customer Relationships – Develop strong relationships with owned customers and hone Solution selling skills. Demonstrate the ability to fully own a customer relationship at multiple levels and to gain increasing responsibility
- Forecasting – Responsible for developing the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts in conjunction with the KAM. Role will be responsible for accuracy of data in the forecasting system (APO), communication of forecast nuances and continuous improvement of forecast accuracy
- Transactional and Administrative Support – Deliver the operational elements required to effectively communicate and execute the business – CRM tools, system pricing, customer follow ups, collaboration with Customer Service to ensure flawless execution of day-to-day business
- Business Planning and Execution – Lead the short / mid / long term strategy of business development through diversification and update on regular basis.
- Lead as a project manager through the end-to-end new product commercialization process to ensure on time launch delivery.
- Penetrate current customers and create business partnerships at various levels within the Key Accounts and develop action plans with these customers while leading in price negotiations and on-going services.
- Lead business case set up based on sharp and clear ROI analysis, leverage financial business acumen to manage the projects.
- Based on the business plans, make consistent and on-going reporting and communication regarding the status of the business, upside projects as well risks.
- Communicate with the global account team to share best practices, learnings and emerging information
- Contribute on the local innovation projects related to proactive concepts.
- Work closely with other functions including Category, NPD, Marketing, and Operations to push, motivate and manage the business plan.
- Participate in the development of global brand recipes and innovations for the US market as it applies to assigned customers.
- Work in partnership and collaboration with the customer’s R&D for specific projects and customer presentations.
Internal organisation and process focus
- Build up application knowhow, diagnose customer needs and transfer the needs into pragmatic and smart action plans of Agrana.
- Lead all customer specific project through the NPC process
Key Account Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in food science preferred or Business
- Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ food ingredients sales experience, ideally from a similar industry with a focus on Industrial sales.
- Understanding of consumer branded products and brand management.
- Experience with B2B industrial sales.
- Experience in food science or technical selling
- Good project management skills and business development skills; capability to build sharp and clear projects and business plan and communicate throughout the organization.
- Track record of sales growth or project management results.
- Business acumen, sharp business thinking, fast mover. Hands on and pragmatic business approach.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, results driven with a strong sales focus.
- Excellent communication skill and financial acumen,
- Able to work in matrix organizations and in an international
Agrana Fruit is the world market leader and leading ingredient supplier of fruit preparations in one of the fastest growing segments in the food industry. Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!