Pavement Materials Testing Engineer - Albuquerque
- Job Title
- Pavement Materials Testing Engineer - Albuquerque
- Job ID
- Albuquerque, NM
- Other Location
WHY JOIN THE WESTERN TECHNOLOGIES TEAM?
Western Technologies, one of the largest independent construction materials testing laboratories and engineering firms in the Westerns United States, invite ambitious entry and mid- level pavement materials engineer to join our growing Albuquerque, NM team. Offering excellent career opportunities that begin with a stable, challenging workplace within a culture of safety and quality. We pride ourselves on our ethics, the excellence of our employees, responsiveness, and quality of our work. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Western Technologies is a leading consulting firm with over 65 years of quality professional service in the southwestern United States in the fields of geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, construction materials engineering and testing, nondestructive testing, and welding inspection.
The ideal candidate will have related work experience, a strong technical background and interest in pavement materials testing. Duties including but not limited to the following:
• Perform and oversee binder testing and hot mix asphalt designs
• Assist in analysis of bituminous paving materials
• Review project specifications and plans
• Assist in implementing new testing capabilities and test protocols
• Assist in preparing cost proposals
• Assist in marketing and follow up with Clients
Skills and Requirements – minimum qualifications for the position include:
• Civil Engineer (EIT/ PE preferred but not required at time of hiring).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Excellent skills in writing, communication, origination and attention to details is a must
This position may require some overnight travel throughout the southwest. Must have a clean motor vehicle record and pass a pre-employment drug test. To learn more about us and apply on-line visit our web-site at wt-us.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE