Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Job Title
- Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Other Location
Under general supervision, provides quality support technical assistance to providers preparing for their Quality Start Los Angeles rating and assessment process. The Navigator is responsible for working with providers to understand the QRIS system, the data requirements and the data collection process and act as a point of contact for providers as they move through the rating and assessment process.
Consistently promotes and models courteous Child360/community service in a prompt and efficient manner. Maintains positive relationships with all Child360 internal and external contacts through professional honest interaction. Responds to requests quickly and professionally recognizing that a request serves an organization and/or community need.
Supports our mission of Educational Justice: Every child will succeed in school and life.
Supports our mission of providing advanced early education program quality and capacity by supporting the development of the whole child, growing a qualified and diverse workforce, and strengthening family engagement. Creates and sustains strategic partnerships and advocates for policies that promote access and program excellence.
- Provides focused, in-person and remote technical assistance support to early learning providers including delivering orientations and individualized support for participants in LA County’s QRIS system, Quality Start Los Angeles
- Communicates and shares information with QSLA providers on the following areas: ERS and CLASS assessment process, the ECE Workforce Registry, the QSLA data collection process, understanding the California Quality Continuum Framework and Pathways, QSLA Parent Education and Provider Training programs, workforce stipend programs such as AB212 and the QSLA Stipend Program, provider incentives, QSLA branding and marketing guidelines
- Builds and maintains relationships with child care providers
- Performs administrative duties including scheduling and preparing materials for orientations, individual and small group meetings
- Facilitates meetings based on principles of adult learning
- Coordinates conference calls and other methods of communication, such as webinars, or e-mails
- Manages data from multiple databases and sources including data entry and reporting
- Compiles and disseminates program resources and documents as needed
- May be expected to lift boxes up to 20 lbs
- May require some evenings and/or weekends
- Will be expected to travel 50% of the time (approximately 3 times/week)
- Other duties as assigned
- Adheres to Child360 general safety practices and any unique safety practices for the department and/or building
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience including task management, scheduling and communicating with external clients
- Comprehensive understanding of the Los Angeles child care delivery system, stakeholders, agencies and child care provider population is desirable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet required deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with diverse client populations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to work independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and Google suites, and other databases
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels of the organization and work cooperatively with other agencies
- Ability to be flexible, innovative and to adapt to the changing needs of the program
- Strong work ethic with ability to coordinate assigned tasks with other staff members
- Valid CA driver’s license and insurance coverage which meets CA standards
Language proficiency required/preferred: Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Child360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The availability and continuation of this position is contingent upon grant funding
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Child360 is an equal opportunity employer.