SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
- Job Title
- Procurement Analyst
- Job ID
- Brecksville, OH 44141
- Other Location
Procurement Analyst, Food Preparations, Full Time, Brecksville, OH
Agrana Fruit US, Inc., a global leader in the production of fruit preparations for the dairy industry, is seeking a qualified Procurement Analyst to provide administrative job functions to our Senior Sourcing Specialist at our Headquarters in Brecksville, OH. The Procurement Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the administration of purchasing activities, including contract management, samples and ADDICT database management, fruit pricing and material databases.
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Procurement Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Contract Management: Dan Trade and non-Dan Trade responsible for creation, communication, follow up and management of contracts, follow up of KPIs (Quality, Inventory), management of contract database
- New Product Development: responsible for proposition and shipment of samples, management of ADDICT database and communication of progress to Affiliates
- Fruit Pricing: responsible for crop price changes, affiliate information on price changes and upload into SAP system, margin follow up, management of calculation tool, deletion of obsolete prices and management of affiliate portfolio in SAP.
- Clarification of invoicing issues with suppliers / Key contact for accounting department to solve invoice pricing issues.
- Communication with suppliers concerning documents and signature control.
- Material Master Data maintenance for AFS raw materials.
- Internal coordination of specific affiliate requirements/information within all other AFS departments (logistics and quality).
- Must report all food safety risks related to AFS activities and processes to manager and food safety team.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Sourcing Expert and purchasing team
- Management of non-conformities- add this to this current role; Contracts Clerk role.
Procurement Analyst Job Requirements:
- Supply chain and purchasing job knowledge
- SAP experience a plus
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of PC based analytical tools (Excel, Word)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!