We are looking to expand our team of exceptional doctors in Torrington, CT!
MyEyeDr. is a premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are looking for a passionate Doctor of Optometry with a passion for delivering patient-centered care that wants to make a measurable difference in their patient’s vision and lives. By using the most innovative technology, skilled eye doctors and localized services, MyEyeDr. practices are part of a far-reaching effort to improve vision care. Our professional optometrists are championing a new path for eye care – join our path!
Benefits MyEyeDr offers:
· Competitive salary
· Production/incentive bonus plan
· Sign-on Bonus
· Malpractice, voluntary life & disability insurance
· Paid holidays
· Financial assistance for optical certifications
The Optometrist (OD) position is performed in a traditional, full-scope office environment and may require local travel, on a same day basis, within MyEyeDr. regions. At this well-established but growing practice, you will have the opportunity to practice general and medical optometry, with a consistent patient base and at a comfortable pace keeping the quality of patient care as a priority. Every MyEyeDr. practice is equipped with the latest in vision care technology and stocked with a wide selection of quality eyewear.
Optometrist (OD) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree from an accredited institution required.
- License in good standing to practice Optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- TPA License required.
- Prior clinical optometry experience in a retail, educational, or medical office setting a plus; all are welcome to apply.
- This position requires the ability to communicate and exchange information, utilize equipment necessary to perform the job, and move about the office.
Using commonly accepted practices, tools and techniques, the Optometrist (OD) evaluates patient’s vision and health care needs, documents findings in patient records and consults with patients regarding the current status and future requirements associated with their individualized vision care needs. The Optometrist (OD) works in close collaboration with the office team to provide compassionate care that ensures all patient visits are personalized, memorable and the best patient experience possible.
The ideal optometrist will be personable, driven by patient focus and needs, and have a passion for providing the best neighborhood eye care experience we can for each and every one of our patients.
If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
Dawn C. Uzdale
Senior OD Recruiter