Spa Front Desk Agent
- Job Title
- Spa Front Desk Agent
- Job ID
- Woodlands, TX 77381
- Other Location
POSITION: SPA FRONT DESK AGENT
REPORTS TO: Assistant Spa Director/Spa Supervisor
The Spa Receptionist/Front Desk Agent is responsible for assisting the spa staff in providing a unique and outstanding spa experience for our members and guests. He/she is also responsible for scheduling all spa related appointments, checking guests in and out, and assisting in all retail sales.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or 1-year experience in a spa or related field preferred.
- 1-year retail experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Hygiene is key in this environment due to the close proximity of working with the clients. At no time is cigarette smoke allowed to be on the hands, clothes or breath of a spa employee during a shift.