We are looking to expand our team of exceptional doctors in our medically focused office in Greenfield, MA!
MyEyeDr. is a premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are looking for a passionate Doctor of Optometry with a passion for delivering patient-centered care that wants to make a measurable difference in their patient’s vision and lives. By using the most innovative technology, skilled eye doctors and localized services, MyEyeDr. practices are part of a far-reaching effort to improve vision care. Our professional optometrists are championing a new path for eye care – join our path!
Benefits MyEyeDr offers:
· Competitive salary
· Production/incentive bonus plan
· Sign-on Bonus & Student Loan Repayment Program
· Malpractice, voluntary life & disability insurance
· Paid holidays
· Relocation assistance
Optometrist (OD) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree from an accredited institution required.
- License in good standing to practice Optometry in the state in which you will be practicing prior to beginning employment required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- TPA License required.
The ideal optometrist will be personable, driven by patient focus and needs, and have a passion for providing the best neighborhood eye care experience we can for each and every one of our patients.
If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
Senior OD Recruiter
(c) 667-701-9470 Texts are welcome!