Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Senior Manager, RFP Response
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, RFP Response
- Job ID
- Other Location
Senior Manager, RFP Response
RxSense is a Boston-based health technology company offering powerful technology solutions built to make prescription drugs more affordable for all. We operate two business units – Enterprise Platform Solutions, which provides turnkey technology services to employers, health plans, and others who wish to administer pharmacy benefits, and Direct to Consumer (DTC), which offers cash pay prescription benefits to people under the consumer brand SingleCare.
Incorporated in 2014, RxSense is one of the fastest growing companies in New England. We are privately held and proud to have been recognized by Fast Company as one of 2020’s Most Innovative Companies, and by Forbes as a 2020 Best Startup Employer. Our CEO and Founder, Rick Bates, was named the EY New England Entrepreneur of the Year award winner in 2018.
The Senior Manager of RFP Response is a PBM RFP veteran, responsible for managing the lifecycle of responding to RFPs / RFIs, working with Marketing and SMEs to respond to / edit responses to complex RFPs / RFIs and surveys from organizations in search of a new pharmacy benefit technology solution. This role actively evolves, grooms and prunes the strategic response library to help successfully drive technology and service sales. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Works with RFP team and sales personnel to conduct initial review of RFPs/RFIs and surveys to create a project timeline for final deliverables.
· Organizes and participates in strategy meetings with senior sales personnel to determine the strategy and sales emphasis of each proposal.
· Writes and proofreads final deliverables.
· Develops and writes targeted Executive Summaries that highlight key selling points as well as corporate initiatives.
· Maintains the integrity of proposal management software answer library and other assets.
· Oversees the entire proposal process from end-to-end, from development of project deadlines to outsourcing and quality review and finalization of the final proposal document for delivery to the prospect or consultant by sales/account management.
· Engages in ongoing communications with Marketing, Sales Director/Officer, Finance and other corporate personnel to review proposal options and changing conditions.
· Researches and gathers information proactively internally and externally; manages knowledge base review process/updates.
· Obtains and develops supporting materials and documentation required by the prospect.
· Partners with the creative staff in choosing appropriate artwork for final deliverables and oversees and directs the production staff to produce all necessary materials by the predetermined deadline.
· PBM or PBM Technology RFP experience is a must.
· Software / consulting industry experience is a plus.
· Comfortable with proposal management software; power user of MS Word and Excel preferred.
· Requires a BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience; or equivalent background.