CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc (CPP) has an opening for several Executive Administrative Assistants on a federal contract in Washington, DC to provide support to complement the Government/agency's expertise in accomplishing its mission.
- Communicate with various administrative management divisions (e.g., Human Resources, Management Services, etc.) in the preparation of personnel requests, training forms, time and attendance reports.
- Make domestic and/or international arrangements for travel.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conferences; including gathering background materials, notifying participants.
- Establish and maintain office records, procedures, reference materials, and technical subject matter files.
- Search for, locate, assemble, and summarize material from the files or other sources for use of the management team in solving problems, for use in meetings and conferences, in replying to requests for information, in preparation of reports, and the development, coordination and general administration of functions performed by the Department.
- Follow up on suspense items and project deadlines.
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming correspondence requiring technical consideration(s) by the supervisor and/or staff member based upon content and knowledge of program functions and staff assignments.
- Use various office automation hardware and software to prepare memoranda, letters and reports in final form or in rough draft as requested by originators and provide a variety of assistance and guidance to subordinate support staff.
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum
- Must possess excellent communications, including technical writing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Excel) and have working knowledge of SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat
- 2 – 4 years’ experience supporting senior level officials in a Federal Government Agency.
- Secret Clearance Required
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $25.00 Hourly to $38.00 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951