CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Management Consultant
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
CPP has an opening for an experienced Management Consultant, with a background in Public Health and a proven track record supporting newly appointed federal staff members and stakeholders in agency operational goals and mission. The Management Consultant will serve as senior technical resource for subordinate organizations in the implementation and continued administration of assigned programs, operations, and management initiatives.
- Responsible and an advisor to the government agency.
- Assist federal agency in formulating action or policy relating to public health and scientific issues.
- Assist in responding to public health emergencies.
- Assist in educating the American public about health issues.
- Serve as the senior technical resource for subordinate organizations in the implementation and continued administration of assigned programs, operations, and management initiatives.
- Assist in the advisement of newly appointed federal staff members and stakeholders in agency operational goals and mission.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and expertise serving as an advisor to senior management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Quick learner with ability to adapt to changing/competing priorities.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 Annually to $110,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951