CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
CPP is seeking several experienced Program Analysts to support a Federal Government Agency in reviewing and monitoring agency efficiency and effectiveness. The Program Analysts will be responsible for recommending / implementing improved methods of operation and management control.
- Managing / Maintaining data records and inventory information, and produce reports using automated property management systems.
- Performing program analysis of actual expenditures compared to planned utilization of annual budget and/or allotment authority.
- Analyzing and evaluating (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Assisting in the development, coordination, and implementation of strategic critical infrastructure plans and updating these plans in databases.
- Researching and investigating new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operation.
- Identifying and analyzing relatively straightforward issues and develops recommendations for critical programs.
- Providing support in the implementation and continued administration of assigned programs, operations, and management initiatives.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five or more years’ experience with assisting in the administration of classified collateral and sensitive compartmented information (SCI) programs; including associated activities related to Operational Security ( OPSEC), information security, Communication Security (COMSEC), Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs), collateral spaces, and personnel security (access).
- Experience in project/program management or administrative management (i.e., human capital, budget, liaison to support StaffDiv intelligence requirements, high level support to Special Security Officer, etc.).
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Must be analytical and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to adapt to changing and competing priorities.
- Secret Clearance required.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Statement of Non-Inclusivity:
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $70,000.00 Annually to $160,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951