CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Counterintelligence Analyst
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc is seeking to hire several experienced Counterintelligence Analysts with extensive experience supporting the federal government agencies in the areas of Insider Threat.
- Proactively identifying and assessing potential threat information, recommending mitigation efforts, and incorporating findings into formal reports. This includes conducting analysis in support of operational activities to assemble, correlate, evaluate and assess information concerning CI threats against personnel, programs, information systems and/or facilities.
- Analyzing information received to identify intelligence gaps and specify collection requirements to answer these gaps via appropriate collection means.
- Supporting counterintelligence inquiries under the direction of the counterintelligence team lead, preparing intelligence information reports.
- Preserving the chain of custody of evidence received while supporting counterintelligence inquiries, to include but not limited to IT audit data and findings, using proper physical, operational, and information security measures.
- Evaluating threats to nascent technology under development within the enterprise, experience with Research, Development and Acquisitions (RDA) counterintelligence analysis preferred.
- Conducting counterintelligence briefings to personnel as required.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the IC and US Government Agencies within the national security community
- Working knowledge of counterintelligence and intelligence analysis strategies and techniques or experience working in an insider threat program
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $80,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951