CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Program Manager to oversee a federal government contract in Washington, D.C. The Program Manager will serve as the Contractor's authorized point of contact with the customer and shall ensure contract compliance and satisfactory performance.
- Overall management of the contract performance.
- Experience in meeting deadlines and coordinating the planning and implementation of project activities and resources using demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability and experience in preparing complex statistical and analytical reports.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills required to coordinate project activities with contractor and Government representatives, conduct fact finding for special projects and respond timely to Government inquiries, and present oral briefings to management officials.
- Proactive in informing the Government of significant issues, and be able to respond and take corrective action to issues brought by the Program Manager or COR.
- Proactive in identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost, and process inefficiencies.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph security clearance.
- Four (4) years of experience in knowledge of the IC and other US Government agencies within the national security community within the last seven (7) years
- At least two (2) years of this experience shall have been at the supervisory/managerial level.
- Bachelor’s (BA) Degree in Strategic intelligence or related field.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills are required.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications is required.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $180,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951