SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck Operation), 2nd Shift
- Job Title
- Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck Operation), 2nd Shift
- Job ID
- Lysander, NY
- Other Location
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck Operation), 2nd Shift, Food Production, Lysander, NY
Agrana Fruit specializes in the custom development of stabilized fruit preparations for the food service industries. Every 3rd cup of yogurt worldwide contains fruit from Agrana!
We are seeking driven, qualified individuals to work as Shipping or Receiving clerks for the Lysander, NY production facility at 8864 Sixty Rd, Lysander, NY 13027! There are multiple positions available on 2nd Shift.
Starting Pay: $16.50 (includes differential)
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Fork Truck Operation) Job Qualifications:
- Fork Truck operation experience required
- Previous shipping and/or receiving experience preferred.
- 1 or more years of Industrial job experience is preferred.
- Hiring for 2nd Shift (3:00PM – 11:30PM)
- Must be able to occasionally lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Overtime and weekend work required.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
- Weekly pay
- Stable work hours with a stable company
- Monthly Essential Worker Incentive - $0.75/hour*
- Monthly Bonus based upon goals and targets- up to $0.75/hr.
- 12 hour schedules on rotating shifts
- Daily overtime
- Ability to increase pay every six months for first 2 years.
- No Top Out Rate
- Low Cost Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Telemedicine Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Company Match 401k
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Programs
As an essential employer, AGRANA Fruit is committed to providing a SAFE environment for our employees, their families, and the communities in which we operate. All our sites remain open, and we have taken additional precautions to protect our workforce. This includes increased cleaning and disinfecting, screening and restricted access for visitors, and the availability of personal protective equipment for our employees.