- Job Title
- Concrete Finisher
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68117
- Other Location
- Pour, level, and smooth concrete on a variety of surfaces; assist with slip form paving, hand paving, and setting of forms.
- Independently operate construction equipment and other power tooling required for successful completion of job.
- Inspect and clean surfaces prior to pouring, and monitor the effects of weather on the curing process.
- Maintain the highest level of safety standards and holds others accountable for upholding best safety practices.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, and working in all conditions
We provide our employees with stability and growth opportunities. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits, as well as most nights and weeks spent at home. We are family-oriented and are committed to excellence, making TAB Construction a great place to work. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.
We are an industry leader in construction, with over 25 years of experience. Specializing in concrete, sewers, waterlines, and more, we pride ourselves in successful completion of difficult projects. Our team members are extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. As a TAB Construction Concrete Finisher, you will be working with a crew of hardworking and dependable individuals. You will be responsible for the successful installation of concrete on projects in, and around the Omaha area. If you’re ready to bring a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and work with the best, TAB Construction is right for you.