- Job Title
- Pipe Superintendent
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68117
- Other Location
TAB Construction is an industry leader in construction, with over 25 years of experience. Specializing in concrete, sewers, waterlines, and more, we pride ourselves in successful completion of difficult projects. Our team members are extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. As a TAB Construction Pipe Superintendent, you will be working with a crew of hardworking individuals. You will lead a team of 4-5 employees to successful and safe completion of projects in, and around the Omaha area. In addition to superintendent responsibilities, you will assist with the tracking of production units, communicating with engineers and teammates, and operating heavy machinery when needed. You will be offered versatility and the opportunity to make in impact in several different areas.
- Lead and support a construction team of 4-5 employees and ensure teams have the necessary resources to execute projects safely and on time.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions to the customer through planning, forecasting, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate leadership traits of promptness and dependability to build a collaborative, high performing team of construction employees.
- Actively support crew members with construction duties such as machine operation to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, experience overseeing projects and capability to interpret blueprints/plans, and experience using piper lasers and operating heavy machinery.
We provide our employees with stability and growth opportunities. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits, as well as most nights and weeks spent at home. We are family-oriented and are committed to excellence, making TAB Construction a great place to work. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.