- Job Title
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68117
- Other Location
TAB Construction is an industry leader in heavy highway construction, with over 30 years of experience. Specializing in concrete paving, cast in place structures, sewers, waterlines, and more, we pride ourselves in successful completion of difficult projects. Our team members are extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced.
As a TAB Construction Superintendent, you will be working with a crew of hardworking individuals. You will lead a team of 4-6 employees to successful and safe completion of projects in, and around the Omaha area. As part of the superintendent responsibilities, you will track production units, communicate with engineers and teammates, and operate heavy machinery when needed. You will be offered versatility and the opportunity to make in impact in several different areas.
- Lead and support a construction team of 4-6 employees and ensure teams have the necessary resources to execute projects safely and on time.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions to the customer through planning, forecasting, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate leadership traits of safety, promptness, and dependability to build a collaborative, high performing team of construction employees.
- Actively support crew members with general construction duties including machine operation to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist other superintendents on various projects if needed.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a clean driving record, valid driver’s license, experience overseeing projects and capability to interpret blueprints/plans, and experience using pipe lasers and operating heavy machinery.