Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Stormwater Construction Supervisor
- Job Title
- Stormwater Construction Supervisor
- Job ID
- Westminster, CO 80030
- Other Location
Position: Construction Supervisor
Industry: Operational Services
Location: Westminster, CO
Compensation: Depends upon experience
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Apex’s Rockies Division is expanding the stormwater construction group and is looking for a team leader. The ideal candidate will use their strong and varied construction and people skills to self-perform and supervise current backlog while looking to the future. You will work closely with the management team, to drive growth based around your skills and interests with a stormwater focus.
Your Responsibilities as a Construction Supervisor:
- Plan, direct, and schedule stormwater construction, repair, and/or maintenance activities.
- Listen to client’s needs, build relationships, prepare bids, execute work (on time and within budget), and document deliverables.
- Learn and identify growth opportunities within the Colorado Stormwater market.
- Understand stormwater regulations and compliance techniques.
- Self-perform and supervise field labor and equipment operation.
- Oversee and coordinate subcontractor activity.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Actively develop your own career path.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School Diploma, College Degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of construction experience.
- Thorough understanding of safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Experience with planning and scheduling, safety management and staff supervision.
- Adept at cost estimating labor, materials, equipment rentals and subcontractors.
- Strong Word, Excel, and communication skills.
- Work independently and provide subcontractor oversight.
- Operate heavy construction equipment (e.g. skid loader, backhoe, excavator) and hand tools.
- Perform concrete and stormwater infrastructure repair (pond, inlet, catch basin, earthwork).
- Able to perform manual labor, lift 60lbs, work in confined spaces, and work in inclement weather.
- Willingness to travel, this position will require some project overnight regional travel.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Valid Driver's License, trailer experience and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Working with a strong team of stormwater design, compliance, repair, and maintenance experts.
- Access to company truck, phone, tools, and investment in your safety.
- Full-time, year-round employment with Paid Time Off.
- Company paid travel expenses.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance, and 401k match.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.