SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
- Syracuse, NY 13027
- Other Location
Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing, Lysander, NY
AGRANA Fruit US, Inc., is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage the Human Resources policies and programs for Lysander facility, which includes all administrative, legal and policy aspects of employee relations management, training, employment and plant staffing. Responsible for assisting with development and implementation of organizational policies and procedures that align employees with company’s strategic objectives. Provide professional recommendations and direction to plant management concerning matters of a personnel nature
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Administer and communicate human resources plans and procedures for all Lysander plant personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensure consistency and fairness in application of policies
- Administer wage program; coordinate and monitor performance management program for timeliness and accuracy.
- Manage recruitment, selection and orientation of qualified, non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees at Lysander location. Monitor application process to ensure company policies and procedures are in compliance with all applicable federal and state labor laws.
- Conduct new employee orientation programs; write and place advertisements.
- Conduct exit interviews and make recommendations to management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate and provide training to Lysander workforce. Identify training needs and make recommendations to plant management. Maintain and ensure accuracy of all training records for facility; provide notification of delinquent training
- Provide employee relations counseling and investigate and resolve employee relations issues, including complaints and harassment allegations.
- Maintain and coordinate employee relations and recognition programs, including monthly bonus program. Monitor programs for effectiveness.
- Maintain department records and reports; complete unemployment requests for separation information. Conduct ongoing analysis of employee data and labor statistics. Provide data to assist Corporate Headquarters.
- Administer payroll program for non-exempt classification at Lysander facility. Administer hourly, non-exempt compensation adjustments for terminations, promotions and awards. Manage attendance-tracking methods and provide information to plant management.
- Direct and administer disciplinary actions and disciplinary meetings for plant location. Ensure proper documentation and procedures are followed in accordance with company policies and fair employment practices.
- Plan and execute plant social events and charitable functions; serve as Advisor for Employee Event Team. Review and recommend charitable giving for plant location · Comply with the applicable AGRANA compliance guidelines
- Commit to act according to the key management principles and the safety first culture as defined in the AGRANA Fruit Safety first policy
Human Resources Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration of applicable field.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of employment law, recruitment, employee relations and training and development.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources, in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to work effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office pro-grams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Experience with HRIS systems and timekeeping systems a plus.
AGRANA Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry!. If interested, apply online at www.agranajobs.com or e-mail your resume to email@example.com