- Job Title
- DevOps Engineer
- Job ID
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Other Location
We are currently seeking DevOps Engineer to work on long term projects with our client in Colorado Springs, CO. This position is working in support of a large defense contractor and will be long term, full time employment opportunities.
*** Must have an Active TS/SCI to be considered ***
A successful development operations candidate has an in-depth understanding of full-stack development for private cloud environments, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and tools, Agile development, and integration of security functionality by design.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with automated provisioning technologies or methods such as AWS CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or AWS bootstrapping via cloud-init scripts.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Shell, Bash, Peri, Python, etc.) and ability to automate routine operations through open source scripts or tool sets
- Experience with creating and delivering enterprise DevOps architecture framework, engineering design, implementation that support the entire lifecycle of software application development and infrastructure engineering.
- Experience with DevOps Tier-3 SME troubleshooting, investing, and performing root cause analysis on production incidents
- Experience with Linux (e.g. RedHat, Centos, Solaris, Scientific Linux), Server environments, and be able to build, configure, and maintain via Command Line Interface (CLI) and automated provisioning.
- Experience using Amazon Web Service technologies such as AWS Command Line (AWSCLI), Amazon Machine Images (AMI), Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Block Storage (EBS), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), or CloudWatch
- Competencies with enterprise engineering design and implementation for Platform (e.g. Windows and Linux), Web and Application Services to include secure remote access to web and SaaS applications with zero endpoint configuration
- Experience supporting deliveries to development, test and production web application server environments.
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and two to five years related experience preferred not required.