Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
SR EPIC PROFESSIONAL BILLING ANALYST
- Job Title
- SR EPIC PROFESSIONAL BILLING ANALYST
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
SR EPIC PROFESSIONAL BILLING ANALYST FEATURED
METHODIST HEALTH SYSTEM
DALLAS, TX, 75265-5999
Full-time · Day · 8-5
Req # 20054452
The Epic Professional Billing Builder supports the central business office and many other users and departments within the healthcare system. In this highly technical, fast-paced, and challenging position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for our patients.
Your Job Requirements:
- Epic Professional Billing and Epic Claims certification required
- 5+ years conducting Epic Professional Billing Build is strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of previous healthcare IT experience is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Previous experience in healthcare is preferred; familiarity with medical codes/terminology is very helpful.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with other application teams
- Ability to communicate clearly
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, test, implement, support, and maintain functionality related to the Epic Professional Billing application
- Create, test, and document new build, workflows, changes, etc.
- Assist other application teams with troubleshooting and resolving PB issues
- Manage help desk tickets, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named on of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist will soon include 11 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson -- Campus for Continuing Care; and, opening fall 2020 Methodist Midlothian Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve -- one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 150 Great Places to Work in Health care nine years in a row by Becker's Hospital Review
- Military Friendly Employer
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Ranked No. 2 on DiversityInc's List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist