Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
- Job Title
- CTQ Auditor
- Job ID
- Shawnee, OK 74801
- Other Location
Recent wage increases!!
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Shawnee, OK
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our CTQ Auditors!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st & 2nd Shift CTQ (Critical to Quality) Auditors in our Shawnee facility. The starting pay for this position is $16.56 / hour.
Our CTQ Auditors directly maintain our quality programs and ensure continuous production of products consistent with our quality standards. In this position, you will be responsible for running company programs that highlight safety improvements, new procedures, and new/different use of tools and equipment that improve quality and efficiency. We’re looking for CTQ Auditors who care about quality, are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and work well with others in a team environment.
CTQ Auditors are responsible for reading and understanding the following documentation:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Shop Floor Orders
- Job Aids
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical abilities with good attention to detail
- Inspection and auditing experience
Even Better If You Have (Preferred)
- Associates Degree
- 1 to 3 years of quality assurance experience in a manufacturing industry
- Experience with manufacturing process and operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Six Sigma Trained or Certified
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply !!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.