Careers at Source2
- Job Title
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
As one of our Recruiting Coordinators you will help select the best drivers in the industry to satisfy our client- and keep our roads safe. Our client is one of the nation’s largest asset-based truckload carriers by revenue, providing services throughout the U.S.
In-person training in our Winter Park office is required for this position. Keeping our employees safe is a top priority. Source2 adheres to CDC guidelines for all in-office interactions to mitigate the risks of COVID-19. Once training is complete, individuals in this position will have the opportunity to work from home. However, you must be available to come into the Winter Park Office as needed for trainings, meetings, team building, etc. You may be asked to work in the office for one or more consecutive weeks (not anticipated to happen frequently following initial training).
We are looking for aptitude, interest, and cultural fit more than extensive experience.
There are a few schedules for this position:
- Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
- Monday - Friday (12pm-9pm)
- Tuesday - Saturday (9am - 6pm)
The starting pay for this position is $15.00 / hour.
We are hiring immediately.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruiting Coordinator:
- Screen and review all incoming applications through the Applicant Tracking System
- Engage in phone interviews with all qualified candidates
- Educate and Match [Entice/Sell] drivers on available driving opportunities
- Maintain “Ready Status” on virtual queue to assist with incoming calls
- Verify, schedule and ensure attendance with qualified drivers for orientation
- Run pre-employment screening reports and ensure applications are 100% complete
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction
- Resilient and persistent in a fast paced, changing environment
- Coachable, team-work focused
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Benefits)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match retirement plans
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.