Post Graduate Therapist Trainee
- Job Title
- Post Graduate Therapist Trainee
- Job ID
- Appleton, WI 54914
- Other Location
POST GRADUATE THERAPIST TRAINEE
Catalpa Health is looking for a Therapist in Training to obtain supervised practice hours toward full Wisconsin licensure in our Appleton clinic. Candidates are required to have an APSW, LPC-IT, or LMFT-IT credential while working toward their hours providing individual, family and group therapy along with some case management duties. The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working with children/teens in a clinical setting with mental health disorders. The candidate must have a Master’s degree from an accredited program in an applicable human service area. This would be an up to 24-month training opportunity. The ideal candidate will be available to start early to mid-August 2021. Duties include:
- Proper assessment and treatment of Mental Health patients.
- Provide timely case management for Mental Health cases.
- Maintain relationships with other professionals and community organizations.
- Be available to support after-hours client calls to the Catalpa answering service.
- Follow Code of Conduct for Mental Health professionals.
- Maintain productivity standards set by Catalpa.