Dexter is a world leader in developing and producing safe, reliable trailer components for the markets we serve – all thanks to our exceptional team of employees. We give you the chance to be part of a growing company dedicated to quality products and superior customer service. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Welder - MIG
- Job Title
- Welder - MIG
- Job ID
- Orange City, IA 51041
- Other Location
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Orange City, IA
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where the workday flies by? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our MIG Welders!
We currently have open opportunities for 1st Shift Welders in our Orange City facility.
Dexter is the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products, and related components. We proudly manufacture axles for the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, and manufactured housing markets. Our customers choose the Dexter brand for our commitment to high quality and on-time products. We currently employ over 2,800 people throughout 18 manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Our MIG Welders work with our production team to craft our high-quality products that end up in the hands of our customers. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring quality by following SPIs, read and decipher blueprints & shop drawings, follow all safety guidelines and wear PPE, proficiency in set up fitting of components, and demonstrate excellent attendance & punctuality. We’re looking for MIG Welders who care about quality, are safety conscious, dependable, detail-oriented, and work well with others in a team environment.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
Dexter offers a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Critical Illness, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Representation, ID Theft and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match and 3% safe harbor contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
What We Need from You (Our Requirements)
- Welding experience required
- Basic math skills; must be able to perform conversions and basic calculations, read tape measure
- Be able to pass an in-shop weld test
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs - bend, stoop, squat, stand, use hands repetitively, work in a non-climate controlled environment and ability to wear assigned PPE
- Strong attention to detail and quality-focused
- Work positively with all levels of employees
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- The successful candidate must be able to pass the pre-employment drug screen.
Text "DEXTER" to 25000 to Apply!!
Dexter is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.