Careers at Source2
On-Site Recruiting Coordinator
- Job Title
- On-Site Recruiting Coordinator
- Houston, TX 77001
- Other Location
Do you have experience conducting in-person interviews? Do you enjoy meeting with new people? Do you have a passion for recruiting and a drive for achieving results? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
As a Source2 On-Site Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for conducting 40+ in-person interviews weekly and delivering an extraordinary client and candidate experience.
In this role you will represent our client's brand and work out of our client's Houston, Texas office.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a superb opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players and positively impact the lives of hundreds of job seekers every year.
The starting pay for this role is $16-$18 per hour.
Your Responsibilities as an On-Site Recruiting Coordinator:
- Help hire field technicians to support our client’s mission
- Review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified candidates
- Conduct first-round in-person interviews
- Connect good-fit candidates with client hiring managers
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes our client and candidates
- Develop meaningful relationships with local client contacts
- Manage candidates and workload in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Provide feedback in an effort to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery
- Support Employee Engagement Specialist as needed
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Recognized a Best Place to Work for three consecutive years
- Fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Monthly company meetings and employee on the month program
- Medical insurance with employer contribution
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan including employer-match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need from You (Job Requirements)
- Prior experience conducting in-person interviews
- Passion for helping others and developing strong relationships in-person
- Strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to make sound decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication to achieving positive outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and solutions-focused in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.