Careers at Source2
Employee Engagement Specialist
- Job Title
- Employee Engagement Specialist
- Houston, TX 77001
- Other Location
Are you an HR professional that has previous experience with employee engagement? Do you have a passion for helping those around you? If you are someone who enjoys interacting with people and has a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
Source2 is seeking a people-focused, results-oriented Employee Engagement Specialist as a vital member of our Recruitment Operations team. We will be working together to improve the new hire experience and retention for our client.
As a Source2 Employee Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging candidates and new hires from the final interview through 6 months of employment. In this role you will represent our client's brand and work out of our client's Houston, Texas office.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest and most successful recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a superb opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players and positively impact the lives of hundreds of new employees every year.
The starting pay for this position is $40,000 - $45,000 per year.
Your Responsibilities as an Employee Engagement Specialist:
- Connect with candidates and new hires during important milestones (final interview, first day, first week, first month)
- Build rapport, solicit feedback, and uncover concerns
- Identify at-risk employees and proactively engage Source2 and our client
- Advise Source2 and our client to implement positive change and increase new hire satisfaction and retention
- Provide feedback in an effort to continuously improve Source2's recruiting and customer satisfaction strategy, processes and delivery
- Support Recruiting Coordinator as needed
Why You Will Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- Recognized a Best Place to Work for three consecutive years
- Fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Monthly company meetings and employee on the month program
- Medical insurance with employer contribution
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan including employer-match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need from You (Job Requirements)
- Prior employee relations, employee engagement, HR, or management experience
- Passion for helping others and developing strong relationships in-person
- Strong organization and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to make sound decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication to achieving positive outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and solutions-focused in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.