Job Type: Junior Systems Engineer
Position type: Full Time, Employee
Location: Colorado Springs, CO or Foothill Ranch, CA
Credentials: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. A minimum of 1 year of related experience is desired, but not required
Citizenship: United States citizenship required
Security Clearance: Existing Secret security clearance is preferred, but not required. All new hires will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship is required for clearance.
Web application and service development is a fun job, but someone’s got to do it. It could be you! We actively develop a front-end web application, intermediate containerized services, and scalable data pipelines in support of a key customer, and the project is growing. We need more engineers on our team to help organize and tackle work across the full stack, with an emphasis on the native web stack (HTML/CSS/JS) and service-oriented architectures (Python, Docker, CI/CD)
ExoAnalytic Solutions is looking for a talented system engineer to support space and missile defense missions in the Colorado Springs, CO or Foothill Ranch (Orange County), CA area. The candidate will perform full-stack systems engineering and software design/development tasks in support of providing world-class solutions for customers.
The Junior Systems Engineer will perform the following tasks:
- Evaluating customer requirements/needs and design of corresponding solutions
- Developing application features, including test; evaluation; and documentation
- Backend data architecture support, including message pipeline and datastore management
- Integration of intermediate containerized service layers
- Ability to use various software engineering and project tools, including version control; CI/CD workflows; and issue-based development tasks
- Proficient software programming skills, including task and time management
- Ability to contribute to complex, multi-disciplinary engineering tasks
- Systems engineering experience preferred, preferably with software development tasks
- Interest in, and some knowledge of, using and developing 3D graphics
- Interest in space systems and/or space domain awareness
- The front-end application may occasionally require design and styling passes with CSS, HTML, and HBS (Handlebars); some knowledge of basic design principles is helpful but not required
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee-owned company with great benefits including a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan unmatched, paid personal time off, and paid federal holidays. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!